Friday, June 12, 2015

These butterflies are suffocating

So much has happened since last time I have posted.
Who knew that something that came about so easily, would be so hard to get through.  There have been more then a hand full of times that I just wish that I could walk away, I want to walk away right now...but then I think about you, I dream about you and I can't seem to get you out of my head.

I am so committed that if I were to just give up, I know that when you were born, regardless to whom, I would think you were mine and I would regret every minute of not staying committed.  I just keep telling myself all of the struggles, the trails, tribulations and money are all worth it.

At this point writing this I can't even fathom that there are 2 more months of agonizing waiting, sleepless nights, risen blood pressure and feelings as though my own emotions are suffocating me.  What I am going through is controllable and these emotions are because right now and for the past seven months and the continual two months you have not and will not be in a controlled healthy and safe environment.   I won't feel at ease until you are in my arms, and until you are home, right where you deserve to be.

The process is exhausting however it's not about the destination it's about the journey and not to long ago you were inconceivable in my mind and now so close to a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment